Monday, May 21, 2012

Yesterday....we did absolutly nothing!
I guess that the last couple of days driving took more of a toll on me then I thought!
I was exhausted...so no sight seeing, no driving...nothing!
It was 91 degrees here yesterday and truly a dog day, albeit not a summer dog day.
So, Ruby taking advantage of the shade and cool grass did what dogs are supposed to do...roll around and just be a dog.
Thought you might enjoy these pictures of the Rubes!
For all of you on the West Coast I hope that you enjoyed the solar eclipse...I'm kinda sad that I missed it...
Today we are going to take take care of some housekeeping issues...see some dear friends, then start heading north tomorrow to visit my sister and her husband in the most beautiful part of Michigan.




No comments:

Post a Comment